Certified Nursing Assistants receive and follow instructions given by doctors and Registered and Licensed Professional Nurses. They work closely with the patients to assist, monitor them, and ensure that their health needs are given the appropriate medical attention. With this, they fulfill lots of responsibilities, thus, making them important in the healthcare industry.
Their responsibilities include:
- Accompanying patients
- Assisting patients when they eat
- Assisting patients with their grooming, bathing, and toileting
- Assisting patients with their medications
- Assisting patients with their mobility and bed transfers
- Conducting basic treatments
- Ensuring patients their safety and comfort
- Monitoring patients’ meals and health status
Get in Touch
Learn more about our services by contacting us.