Licensed Practical Nurses manage patients’ health by conducting basic medical procedures and also work under the direction of doctors and Registered Nurses. They gather and report data to their administrator to cooperate in providing the appropriate patient care. They also coordinate with patients to address their needs better and depending on their preference.
Their responsibilities include:
- Assessing patients’ needs and concerns
- Assisting patients with their grooming, bathing, and toileting
- Assisting patients with their medications
- Assisting patients with their mobility and bed transfers
- Conducting basic medical treatments
- Cooperating with doctors and Registered Nurses
- Ensuring patients their safety and comfort
- Keeping a record of patients’ health status
- Monitoring patients’ health status
- Tracking patients’ health history records
Get in Touch
Learn more about our services by contacting us.