Registered Nurses are considered as one of the most vital roles in the healthcare industry as they have more experience, are well-trained, and are knowledgeable in most areas. They work together with doctors, as they obtain capabilities that only they have and are needed to complete certain procedures. Moreover, they can also attain specializations that allow them to work in a specific field.
Their responsibilities include:
- Assessing patients’ needs
- Coordinating with patients and their families
- Keeping records of patients’ activities and health status and history
- Monitoring and managing patients’ health
- Performing medical procedures
- Prioritizing patients’ comfort and health
- Supervising medical procedures
Get in Touch
Learn more about our services by contacting us.